Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adjusting...

I have worked in a office setting since I was 19.  That's 6 years in a work setting.

But now I am working from home on my store....Lavender Starlight.

I must say while I love the creative freedom that this is allowing me.  There is a bit of learning curve. lol!
For instance.  I have don't have to be at the office at 8 am.  So why not sleep til 8 am then?

I am finding that I have to be more disciplined and hold my own self accountable to everything.
I am loving it tho.

I am expanding on my craft and learning new tricks and tips.  It is nice to see that after 18 years of crocheting there are still things to learn. :)

I made a hat today!  It was inspired by Pixies...which I love.  I love fairies!  Rather you call them pixies, faeries, or fairies they are AWESOME!

I love the hat that I created from their inspiration.

View on Etsy: Pixie Hat.

The flowers are detachable. :)

Today is baby sister's birthday is turning 9.  So off I go to get ready for her party.
More to post tomorrow! :)

No comments: