Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New to Blogging but not to my Craft!

Hello there,
I am new to blogging.
So please bare with me if I bore you. lol!

First let me introduce myself.
My name is Karessa.  I am a fiber artist.  I have recently opened an etsy store and I am happy to put my designs out there for the world to see.
I am huge GEEK and PROUD of my geekness! :)  I am proud of me and love who I am!
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a sister, an aunt, a dreamer, an artist, and much more.

I love to chat and love to meet new people.  So please feel free to communicate with me on any of my sites. :)
I have posted on the side bar a links to all of the sites that I am on.  So please follow me if you are on any of those.
I love to see what other people create as well so please feel free to do a little shameless promotion on any of my sites if you are an artist yourself. :)

Looking for updating this hopefully daily.
Thanks a million.
Tootles
Karessa

3 comments:

Sibyl said...

Congrats on the new blog. Sometimes it might feel like you are pour water into the ocean when you enter stuff...but you are not. People are listening. I have not kept up with mine but thought you might enjoy the ball pit I made and the dolls.

Lauren said...

Yay! I just started a blog too! I look forward to your posts! :)

Lavender Starlight said...

Thanks so much Sibyl and Tutus