Monday, December 27, 2010

Lavender Starlight's Goals for 2011

Wow it is so hard to believe that 2010 is coming to a close.
The year has been a whirlwind but a good one.
I started my business Lavender Starlight on Nov. 19, 2010.  I am so glad that I did.
Now the year is coming to close and I want to take a the opportunity to think about how I can expand my store in 2011.

Goals
1.  100+ sales for year
2. Set up at shows/fairs at least once a month
3. Hand out my business cards without fear
4. Attend networking events
5. Blog Every week day!  (5 times a week)
6. Promote on and offline better. (Research this)
7. Make 5-10 items a week
8.  List at least 1 item a day on Etsy.
9.  Be TRUE to myself
10. Think Positively!

I think my biggest goal is getting 100+ sales in one year but I positively think that it is possible! :)

I am so happy to get started 2011 you are going to be a great year!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Cool Kid Designs said...

Yay it works! Great post and great blog!

Sea Flower Studios said...

Great goals! I'm sure you will accomplish all of them!

Dee said...

Yeah, we are commenting on your blog! Great goals, best of luck with them.

petitehermine said...

Those are great and achievable goals! Wish you the best of luck with them! :)

Crystal said...

All the best in reaching your goals!

Enid said...

Positivism!!! Everything is possible!!!
Good Luck!
Enid

cheeky rose said...

great goals wish you every success for 2011

asdesigns said...

Those are great goals, I hope that you achieve them.

bountyofbeads said...

Good Luck on all your goals. Thanks for the ideas.

Giftbearer said...

Go for it! Hope you will join us in the Promotional Frenzy thread activties to help you reach your goals! There is power in numbers!

Lauren said...

I'm sure you will check off each one of these in the new year! Best of luck!

Marcene said...

good list of goals, reachable. I especially like #'s 9 and 10

Lbtoyos said...

I wish you that all your goals get true in 2011!!!

Linda B said...

Great goals, here's to a successful 2011.

Elizabeth said...

Awesome goals. Best of luck with them.
Elizabeth
www.turtlexiii.etsy.com